Wednesday, April 8, 2009

3/25/09 Report from Martina Muller

Dear wonderful Credere Fund people and everyone who donated,

I wanted to thank all of you for the support that I received recently for my “Wall of Light” project! You have no idea how much this means to me! I carry the thoughts and ideas about the project with me continuously, and they have resulted in other ideas already. I think this is only the beginning. I have finished my scale model, I recently got very good technical advise, and I am ready to start the actual project in a week or two. (I will have pictures of my progress for you shortly.) People have come towards me with very helpful ideas. I hope with all my heart that this is going to be something that will be uplifting and transforming for the people who see it. Right now this project serves as a big red thread and as a life line into the future for me. Your support has been invaluable, a true affirmation, and a true blessing.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Martina

No comments:

Post a Comment